Monday, July 21, 2014

The countdown begins...

Summer is flying by and I am trying to fit in some last minute fun (going to the beach) and learning (I just attended a terrific multisensory workshop using manipulatives).  I wanted to let you know that I have updated the resources listed at the top of this blog so please check them out (especially the ones on Learning Differences).

The "Math" and "Reading" resources list online sites with activities to help with skill development for students.  I also hope that everyone is finding time to read some good books (I have added a couple to my "shelfari" bookshelf here on the right side of my blog).

Another thing that I have enjoyed doing this summer is adding ideas to my Pinterest boards (mostly food things!), but here are a couple of "boards" that have some great ideas for summertime fun -

http://www.pinterest.com/desertrio/fun-activities-for-kids/


http://www.pinterest.com/sheherrington/~kids-playlearn-grow~/

No comments:

Post a Comment