Wednesday, October 29, 2014

New link added to build BRAIN POWER!

Greetings!

I am having a great time with a small group of girls after school learning about Executive Functioning Skills and study strategies.  I will be sharing tips with you all soon, but in the meantime, I wanted to share my Draggo page link (which can be found at the top of the column on the right side of this page) that will take you to a list of "Brain Games" that will help you build your memory and brain "reflexes".  I had such fun playing the games while researching them and I hope that you all will too.  Please let me know if you have any difficulty with any of them as I didn't have enough time to play ALL of them:)  You will need to access the sites in a browser that supports Adobe and sometimes Java (usually Firefox will work with most of them).

I am also "tweaking" my blog to make it easier to find some of the neat things that I have posted over the years that haven't changed and are still good practices or fun things to do.  I will create a post to explain them as I finish the updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment