Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Final 3rd Grade Book Club 2013/14

I can't believe that this year has flown by so quickly!  Last week some of the 3rd graders and I got to enjoy two lunch breaks on the front lawn of Moss Hall.  On Wednesday our cafeteria served our lunch out front and on Thursday our book club gathered for the last time of this school year (with Mrs. Stephens as our special guest).  We shared book title suggestions for summer reads which I will add to our book club wiki (soon, I promise!!) - Lower School Book Club wiki link  (remember to use your full St. Mary's email address and your St. Mary's email password to log-in).  If you have any trouble accessing the wiki let me know.  Thanks to Mrs. Moore for the delicious cookies and her support all year!  We have LOVED hearing about the great books that you have read this year and look forward to hearing about your new finds next fall:)

No comments:

Post a Comment