Monday, August 5, 2013

Welcome Back!!

Greetings to all as we wrap up our summer adventures and start a new school year.  I had a wonderful summer of travel and I even got to celebrate my birthday in June with my family in London, England!  We first toured the south of France along the French Riviera and the Alpes Maritime where we stayed in a remote French village on the side of a mountain.  We then took a high-speed train to Paris where we saw the sights and ate delicious food including the best "hot chocolate" that I have ever had!!  Next we took the "chunnel" which is a train that goes under the English Channel to London.  I felt right at home in London because I lived and worked over there for a short time 28 years ago!  We did lots of walking and eating and we even went to an event in which Queen Elizabeth II was in attendanceWe ended our travels visiting with friends in northern England in the city of Manchester.  I also made several trips to Louisiana and Alabama to visit with family and friends.  This was my kind of summer and I hope that you all had a great one too!

A photo of me and my daughter in the little village where we stayed in the south of France (La Penne, France).

A view from the city of Eze, France overlooking the Mediterranean Sea.
Here are some fun activities to get your creative juices flowing again and I will see you all soon:))

Word Game
Wacky Web Tales
Phonics Game
Math Soccer Game
Math Games
Clock Game
Brain Busters

No comments:

Post a Comment