Sunday, November 27, 2011

Math Fun on iOS devices

I hope that you all had a wonderful and fun Thanksgiving with your family and friends. I went to see "The Muppet Movie" on opening day which was something that I hadn't planned on, but I really enjoyed doing. I also spent some time working on my computer and iPad and was reminded of some very fun apps that are available for you to practice math facts and math concepts in general. I have added some websites to my "Math Resources" tab at the top of this page for use on the computer and here are some apps that you can find in the app store for the iphone/ipad:
Motion Math
Rocket Math
Splash Math
Mad Math 2
G 2 Math
ACE Kids Math Games
Fraction Fiddle
Kids Math
Coin Math
Math Quizzer
Pop Math
Sumsstacker
Find Sums

HAVE FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment