Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I put together the photos from the 2nd grade December book club meeting - click on the picture to view a smilebox of the photos -
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Picture slideshow customized with Smilebox
Thanks again to Jessica, McKinely and Ansley S. for all of their help making cookies, posters and assisting with the groups during the meeting. The holiday books were inspiring and it was so much fun to read/sing Ansley's book The Twelve Days of Christmas in Louisiana (I enjoyed it so much I bought myself a copy when we were in Baton Rouge for Christmas!).
I hope that you all have had a happy, healthy, holiday and I look forward to seeing you at school tomorrow and don't forget, we have another book club meeting coming up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment